Steel Grip AG12K-CV / HRC 2 Coverall Kit - Without Gloves
• Dielectric hard cap with slotted cap visor/adaptor, faceshield with chin cup and a flannel faceshield assembly bag
• 1-ply stretch FR Cotton knitted hood with 1-ply cape, flame resistant and launderable, full face opening
• Coverall, WESTEX™ UltraSoft 9 oz. Navy Blue construction, lay down collar, plain back, covered 2-way zipper front, NOMEX wristlets, inside left breast pocket, 2 hip pockets, 2 reach-in pockets with side slits, zipper leg openings with expandable gore
• The 600 denier lightweight water repellent Nylon 13" high x 21" width x 13" deep equipment bag has a zipper closure and 15" x 9" inner pocket with VELCRO closure; the handling straps have a snapped keeper.
• Safety glasses & ear plugs
• Stock available in select sizes
NFPA 70E requires the entire body to be equally covered.
Warning: Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.